Start your teaching career in London’s best performing borough! We are seeking a passionate and dedicated newly qualified teacher to join an outstanding academy school based in Barnet, North London.
The school aims to provide outstanding educational opportunities and experiences for all students regardless of age, ethnicity, ability and background.
They combine ambitions for students outstanding academic attainment with an emphasis upon their personal growth as individuals citizens and active learners.
Start date: 1st September 2021
Contract: Full Time
Location: Barnet, North London
Suitable for: Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
Salary: £29,915 (+ any government agreed annual pay increases)
We are currently seeking an excellent final year student who:
• Is passionate about supporting and developing children to reach their potential
• Has excellent subject knowledge
• Is dedicated, hardworking and will go the extra mile for their pupils
• Has a sound understanding of the principles of good teaching
• Is reflective and strives to be the best teacher they can be
• Will gain their QTS status at the end of their study in July 2021
• Can clearly demonstrate their potential as an NQT
• Is career driven with a clear view of their professional progression for the future
Becoming an NQT in Barnet will offer you:
• A starting salary of £29,915 (+ any government agreed annual pay increases)
• A supportive 2-year NQT induction in line with new national framework
• High quality NQT training
• Regular social events and being part of a supportive network