Start your teaching career in London’s best performing borough! We are seeking a passionate and dedicated newly qualified teacher to join a warm and friendly one-form entry primary school in Finchley.
The school is a very happy and positive place, with staff who enjoy working together, parents who are supportive of the school, and diverse children who share a real love of learning. It is a close-knit community with an emphasis on collaboration, and where staff aren’t afraid to try out new things.
We value high quality teaching enriched by valuable experiences, and our children take part in some really fantastic trips and performances. The school was graded ‘Outstanding’ in our most recent Ofsted, but we are always striving to improve. We take staff development seriously and you will benefit from excellent mentoring and training.
Start date: 1st September 2021
Contract: Full Time
Location: Barnet, North London
Suitable for: Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
We are currently seeking an excellent final year student who:
• Is passionate about supporting and developing children to reach their potential
• Has a secure understanding of how pupils learn
• Is dedicated, hardworking and will go the extra mile for their pupils
• Has a sound understanding of the principles of good teaching
• Is reflective and strives to be the best teacher they can be
• Will gain their QTS status at the end of their study in July 2021
• Has experience in a KS2 classroom
• Can clearly demonstrate their potential as an NQT
Becoming an NQT in Barnet will offer you:
• A starting salary of £29,915
• A supportive 2-year NQT induction in line with new national framework
• High quality NQT training
• Regular social events and being part of a supportive network