Start your teaching career in London’s best performing borough! We are seeking a passionate and dedicated newly qualified teacher to join a fantastic 2 form entry school close to Southgate tube station.
The post is initially a one-year maternity post but may become a permanent post. The school is warm and friendly and is strongly committed to the emotional wellbeing of pupils, staff and families. The school is high-performing and offers its pupils a broad and rich curriculum.
The school aims to equip their pupils with a love of learning, resilience and creativity.
Start date: 1st September 2021
Contract: Full Time
Location: Barnet, North London
Suitable for: Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
We are currently seeking an excellent final year student who:
• Is passionate about supporting and developing children to reach their potential
• Has a secure understanding of how pupils learn
• Is dedicated, hardworking and will go the extra mile for their pupils
• Has a sound understanding of the principles of good teaching
• Is reflective and strives to be the best teacher they can be
• Will gain their QTS status at the end of their study in July 2021
• Has experience in a KS2 classroom
• Can clearly demonstrate their potential as an NQT
Becoming an NQT in Barnet will offer you:
• A starting salary of £29,915
• A supportive 2-year NQT induction in line with new national framework
• High quality NQT training
• Regular social events and being part of a supportive network