Start your teaching career in London’s best performing borough! We are seeking a passionate and dedicated newly qualified teacher to join an outstanding and oversubscribed two-form entry primary school in Barnet.
The school is located close to Finchley Central station and serves an ethnically diverse and thriving community. Become part of a team which supports and develops a life-long love of learning in its pupils.
The school is characterised by educational excellence, supportive relationships and Christian values, which enables each child to flourish and fulfil their potential, in a welcoming, safe and stimulating Christian environment.
Start date: 1st September 2021
Contract: Full Time
Location: Barnet, North London
Suitable for: Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
We are currently seeking an excellent final year student who:
• Is passionate about supporting and developing children to reach their potential
• Has a secure understanding of how pupils learn
• Is dedicated, hardworking and will go the extra mile for their pupils
• Has a sound understanding of the principles of good teaching
• Is reflective and strives to be the best teacher they can be
• Will gain their QTS status at the end of their study in July 2021
• Has experience in a KS2 classroom
• Can clearly demonstrate their potential as an NQT
Becoming an NQT in Barnet will offer you:
• A starting salary of £29,915
• A supportive 2-year NQT induction in line with new national framework
• High quality NQT training
• Regular social events and being part of a supportive network