Start your teaching career in London’s best performing borough! We are seeking a passionate and dedicated newly qualified teacher to join a vibrant one form entry school in Hendon.
The school has excellent transport links as it is close to the A406, A1 and M1, on bus routes and the tube, and even has the luxury of a car-park!
The Children here want to learn and the behaviour for learning in the classrooms is impressive. NQTs are extremely well supported by two deputies who adeptly support teachers at the beginning of their career to thrive and flourish. Children excel in all areas of the curriculum and EYFS, KS1 and KS2 standards are above national averages.
Start date: 1st September 2021
Contract: Full Time
Location: Barnet, North London
Suitable for: Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
We are currently seeking an excellent final year student who:
• Is passionate about supporting and developing children to reach their potential
• Has a secure understanding of how pupils learn
• Is dedicated, hardworking and will go the extra mile for their pupils
• Has a sound understanding of the principles of good teaching
• Is reflective and strives to be the best teacher they can be
• Will gain their QTS status at the end of their study in July 2021
• Has experience in a KS2 classroom
• Can clearly demonstrate their potential as an NQT
Becoming an NQT in Barnet will offer you:
• A starting salary of £29,915
• A supportive 2-year NQT induction in line with new national framework
• High quality NQT training
• Regular social events and being part of a supportive network