Start your teaching career in London’s best performing borough! We are seeking a passionate and dedicated newly qualified teacher to join a ‘Good’, one form entry school in leafy North London with excellent access to transport and are near shops, restaurants and bars in Finchley, Whetstone and Muswell Hill.
The school is proud to get to know every young person as individuals and build on their strengths and offer support and encouragement in aspects of school life by providing high quality teaching and learning in a secure and safe environment.
The school is passionate about delivering an education to pupils which is well-rounded, informative, challenging, and, most of all, exciting.
As a Church of England school, we are guided by our Christian vision, which is embedded in inclusion and ensuring that every member of our community feels welcomed and important in the life of the school.
Start date: 1st September 2021
Contract: Full Time
Location: Barnet, North London
Suitable for: Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
We are currently seeking an excellent final year student who:
• Is passionate about supporting and developing children to reach their potential
• Has a secure understanding of how pupils learn
• Is dedicated, hardworking and will go the extra mile for their pupils
• Has a sound understanding of the principles of good teaching
• Is reflective and strives to be the best teacher they can be
• Will gain their QTS status at the end of their study in July 2021
• Has experience in a KS2 classroom
• Can clearly demonstrate their potential as an NQT
Becoming an NQT in Barnet will offer you:
• A starting salary of £29,915
• A supportive 2-year NQT induction in line with new national framework
• High quality NQT training
• Regular social events and being part of a supportive network