We are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic ECT to work at a “Good” 2 form entry school in Barnet close which has brilliant transport links and is close to the Northern Line.
The school have been providing extra support to children over the holidays and have a strong senior leadership team who are committed to the wellbeing of their staff and ensure support is provided when and where needed.
They also have a hugely supported wider community who often help with clubs, fairs and sports days.
They are looking for a teacher to work in the KS2 phases and there is an opportunity to continue in a permanent role thereafter at the school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a passion for supporting the teaching and learning of students
• Has excellent subject knowledge
• Is hardworking while maintaining a good balance between work and personal life
• Is career driven with a clear view of their professional progression for the future
• Is eager to learn
What support will the London Borough of Barnet offer you?
• Guaranteed ECT post for September 2022
• Starting salary of £29,915
• Induction year
• High quality NQT training
• Choice of faith and non-faith schools
• Barnet school interview days
• Travel expenses for school interview das paid by Barnet Local Authority
• Relocation support – which includes accommodation advice and guidance
• Regular social events
Apply today to find out more about how we can support you to secure your ideal ECT post NOW!
All throughout your journey we welcome you to explore our previous ECT testimonials, take advantage of the seminars and much more.